how time flies

It is hard to believe that this will be our last week as an RET intern. I have learned so much these past few weeks and have been surrounded by the smartest people in the field of cutting edge nanotechnology. My research took me on a deep dive into the small world of graphene, how graphene made, how graphene is categorized, and how graphene can be used to clean water. With that said, as part of the Tour Lab I have sat in weekly lab meeting with researchers that are working on projects such as battery technology, nanomachines, and Nano molecules that can destroy cells! They are actually looking at destroying cancer cells with the nanomachines. I attended a seminar from a visiting professor that is working on a nano molecular tweezer. In the meantime, I continued to work on creating graphene from my home water filter. We had an exciting flash that you can watch in the video below.

I look forward to seeing everyone’s poster presentations on Friday!

2 thoughts on “how time flies”

1. Robert,
    That is really amazing what they are discovering! Nanotechnology is definitely the future solution to many of our problems. Can’t wait to see your poster on Friday!